Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Credit Card Users Beware of Gottschalks???

I am pasting a copy of an email received a few moments ago into this article. The email is regarding using a credit card at the local Gottschalks location in Oakhurst.

"I am sending this out as a general precaution. Monday I used a credit card at Gottschalks that was declined a few moments later at Raleys. Since then my card, although I still have it in my possession, has been used at a gas station in Coarsegold, Taco Bell in Oakhusrt, and a WalMart (not sure where) as well as a couple other places. I don't understand how this could happen, but it did--so maybe beware of using a card at Gottschalks? "

This could be the result of a disgruntled employee angry at the Liquidator's or just some dishonest person. In any event, it would probably be a wise idea to use cash if you are going to shop the Gottschalks liquidation sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment