Thursday, May 26, 2011

Century 21 Disaster Relief Fund, Rick Davidson, President & CEO


Tornadoes and severe weather have affected a significant number of people throughout a number of states over the last few weeks. At least seven CENTURY 21 System offices have been impacted both directly and indirectly including three CENTURY 21 Agents that have lost everything.

Our International Headquarters staff has been reaching out to CENTURY 21 brokers throughout these regions to determine what type of assistance we may be able to provide.

Beyond the impact of these disasters on the CENTURY 21 family, we care about all the victims.

To facilitate CENTURY 21 System member donations to relief efforts, we have launched a special fundraising campaign for the benefit of people most impacted, through the American Red Cross. We will collect and disburse our donations through our parent company Realogy's philanthropic arm, the Realogy Charitable Foundation*.

I encourage you to join us in our fundraising efforts and help those who so desperately need our support at this critical time. Click here to make your contribution. If you prefer to make a donation by check, you may do so by making the check payable to: "RCF- American Red Cross" and mailing it to:

Realogy Charitable Foundation
Attention: CENTURY 21 Disaster Relief Fund
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054

With the collective support of our CENTURY 21 family, we can make a positive difference in the recovery effort. Thank you for supporting the people whose lives have been disrupted by these terrible disasters.


Rick Davidson
President & CEO
Century 21 Real Estate LLC

*The Realogy Charitable Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity supporting the philanthropic and volunteer activities of Realogy Corporation and its family of companies in the communities where we have a presence. The Realogy Charitable Foundation will distribute 100 percent of all funds collected for this charitable cause. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law, and you should consult your tax professional to determine the amount you can claim as a tax deductible contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment